Those darned hormones! That darned 7.5 pound baby! It’s like life came along and turned your body into a droopy flour sack that craves Häagen-Dazs® hourly. Fortunately, now that you’ve whelped your little angel, you’ve got tons of options to rescue your figure from the unfortunate side effects of the miracle of birth. Or more accurately, you have one perfect solution: the opens in a new windowmommy makeover, a combination of body contouring and breast enhancement that can help you look as smokin’ hot as a soccer mom possibly can.
For the Best Mommy Makeover Results
Naturally, the first step is to get as fit and healthy as possible. You shouldn’t rely upon a mommy makeover to get rid of an extra 40 pounds—that’s something you have to take care of with old-fashioned exercise and healthy eating habits. Your results will be far better if body contouring is performed as the final step in your journey.
Once you’ve opens in a new windowreached a healthy weight, you’ll have a better idea if, or which, body contouring strategies can help you:
- A tummy tuck can repair separated abdominal muscles (common after having children) and remove excess skin that can’t be improved with diet or targeted workouts.
- Liposuction can target those pockets of subcutaneous fat that irritatingly hang around even after reaching your target weight. Love handles are a good example of this travesty.
- Stretched-out skin in the thighs or arms can also be improved with body contouring.
Add a little breast enhancement to any of the above, whether in the form of implants, a breast lift or both, and it’s only a short trip from mom jeans to hot mama.
- 4 Reasons CoolSculpting® Trumps Lipo
- Why Spring Is Perfect for CoolSculpting®
- Tummy Tuck or Mommy Makeover? 3 Questions to Help You Decide