Nowadays, it seems like everyone is focused on the beauty of the booty. That is why so many of the most popular cosmetic treatments focus on making behinds look great. But should you join the masses and get a fancy butt facial, or maybe a Brazilian butt lift (BBL)?
Let’s take a look at butt facials, Brazilian butt lifts, and the need-to-know facts about these procedures.
What Is a Butt Facial?
A butt facial is pretty much what it sounds like. Think facial treatments, but for the skin on your butt rather than your face. Given we live in a world where the belfie rivals the selfie, butt facials make sense. This treatment is ideal for anyone who likes the overall look and shape of their derriere and just want to polish perfection, if you will.
However, it is important that anyone considering this treatment understands that it can give your cheeks better texture and a bit of a glow, but it is not going to change the size or shape. For that, you need to turn to the BBL.
What Is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is an augmentation of your backside using fat grafting. Simply put, it is when a cosmetic surgeon makes your booty plumper by taking fat away from where you don’t want it and placing it where you do. You can think of it as a two-for-one: contour the areas that you have a bit too much fat and plump up where you are lacking.
Need-to-Know Facts About Butt Facials and BBLs
Knowledge is power. So, what do you need to know before you schedule a butt facial or BBL? Here are the facts about butt facial and Brazilian butt lifts you need to know.
- Every center offers different butt facial services, including everything from scrubs to microcurrent therapy. Clarify what the service includes before you make your appointment.
- A butt facial session typically lasts between 45 minutes and an hour.
- Butt facials are ideal for anyone heading on a beach vacation or who has augmented their booty and want the results to look as good as possible.
- Brazilian butt lifts work best on people who have a little extra fat somewhere other than their buttocks but whose weight is pretty stable.
- BBLs are surgical procedures and must be done by a board-certified cosmetic or plastic surgeon.
- In most cases, it is an outpatient procedure and requires less recovery time than the majority of plastic surgery treatments.
Should You Beautify Your Booty?
We are big believers that there is nothing wrong with cosmetic procedures as long as you are getting them for the right reasons. Do you look at your butt in the mirror and wish it were bigger, perkier, or less dimpled? Then getting a butt facial or a Brazilian butt lift could be just the thing you need to become a more confident version of yourself.
- Mythbusting the Brazilian Butt Lift: Do You Know the Facts?
- Could a BBL Free Your Inner Belfie Queen?
- Picking an Inexperienced Cosmetic Surgeon for a BBL Is a Really Big Don’t