Yes, we’ve all heard about “mommy makeovers,” the miraculous plastic surgery that restores pre-mommy figures to new mothers. Tummies are tightened, love handles are slimmed, and opens in a new windowbreasts lifted gloriously high. But what about the face? Of course you’re radiantly happy about the new addition to your family, but age marches on nevertheless. And what about the most intimate of the mommy’s anatomy: your nether regions?
Keep yourself looking fresh and stress-free with a touch of non-invasive facial rejuvenation. Depending upon what you’d like addressed, you can treat yourself to chemical peels, dermal fillers or BOTOX®.
- Chemical Peels. Ah, hormones. They prepare you for motherhood, but they also trigger annoying facial blemishes in the form of melasma and acne. Sometimes these marks fade naturally; sometimes not so much. Chemical peels can help you recover your beautiful complexion before you’ve even opened all of your baby shower gifts.
- Dermal Fillers. Bid deepening wrinkles adieu with injectable fillers! If you want to conquer marionette lines or nasolabial folds, these injectables might just be your best friend. Dermal fillers can also plump your lips for a sexy (and decidedly non-maternal) pout.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. The merits of BOTOX® are no secret. Frown lines and crow’s feet all yield to the almighty BOTOX® so you can look naturally refreshed without surgery.
If your lady bits look a little worse for wear after birthing your little darling, opens in a new windowlabiaplasty could help you get your groove back. Whether interested in reducing elongated inner labia or smoothing and plumping outer labia, check with your surgeon about incorporating this emotionally essential finishing touch into your mommy makeover.
- Tummy Tucks: Not Just for Women
- Benefits of a Drain-Free Tummy Tuck
- 3 Ways to Reclaim Your Curves after Pregnancy