Because honestly, we’re very over your love handles.
Love handles, lady lumps, monkey bars—whatever you want to call them, they can make you look like a bullfrog standing upright. We know it’s not your fault: you’ve been eating so clean your meals are practically sterile. You’ve been valiantly weight training, body sculpting, and CrossFitting. What gives? Oh well… time for surgery!
Seriously, if you have stubborn pockets of fat on your waistline that won’t be shifted by diet and exercise, liposuction is a darned quick and effective surgical solution. Depending upon your individual circumstances, the procedure itself could possibly take no longer than a very generous lunch break. Here’s a breakdown of the event.
- You will walk into the clinic and check in. Once that hurdle is cleared…
- You will be administered anesthetic, often a local anesthetic in combination with a lovely sedative. After that…
- Your surgeon will break apart your fat. This is done with an injection of tumescent fluid. Once that fat is nice and runny…
- Your surgeon will suction your love handles into oblivion. That step’s pretty self-explanatory, actually.
- You will marvel at how well-shaped your body has become. Of course, there will be a bit of swelling, but it’s all for a good cause.
- You will be given compression garments and care instructions. These instructions include how to care for your incisions, how to cope with fluid draining, when to take your medications, when you can go back to work, how long before you can resume swinging farm tires over your head, etc.
See? It’s a fairly simple procedure that yields fabulous results. Unless of course, you enjoy your bullfroggy physique. Ribbit.